The original 360×180 degree mount for Gopro cameras
The Freedom 360 allows you to use your own six Hero3, 3+, 4 cameras (white, silver or black) to record six video stream that can be stitched into a full spherical, equi-rectangular video. The original and innovative geometry gives you the freedom to hold the rig in any direction, no nadir blind spot to worry about. Capture everything around the rig, without obstructions.
Simply insert the Hero3, 3+, 4 cameras (6) into the appropriate slot, fix it in place with the numbered mounting braces, mount it to the support you are intending to use (i.e. monopod), and start recording with the wifi remote that comes with the Hero3 black, or purchase it separately with the Hero3 silver.
Included in the package:
- Freedom360 Mount (black)
- Snap-on lens caps for the Hero3 (6 plus one spare)
- Protective bag with rain cover
- Adaptor kit: 3/8-16 female to 1/4-20 female and 1/4-20 female to 1/4-20 female (the Freedom360 Rig has a 1/4-20 male connector)
- 2mm L-shaped hex key
- Replacement screws (for the camera braces)
Technical features (depending on which Hero3 camera you are using)
- Weight: 525gr
- Size: approximately 10x10x10cm (lens to lens to lens) (most compact in this class)
- Estimated battery life time: 60-75 min recording, highest quality, WiFi on
Stitching software not included.
Cameras not included.
- Carbon-Fiber monopod (15-20mm tube diameter on the (thin) camera end, light stand, microphone stand, boom pole or similar rigging.
- Mini tabletop tripod (acts as a stand for the carbon-fiber pole)
- Super clamp (suspend the carbon-fiber monopod from the ceiling)
- Counter weights (1.5-2.5kg), depending on your shooting requirements
- Motion-stabilizing gyro (i.e. http://www.ken-lab.com/what-s-new/new-x-series-3-axis-gyros)
- 5x conversion kit (if you prefer to shoot 4-around, 1-up)
The Freedom360 rig is by default black to match the look of the cameras, and inconspicuous, especially if you turn off the LED and the beep inside the Hero cameras.
For more handling, operation and shooting tips, visit the support section.