The original 360×180 degree mount for Gopro Hero4/Hero 3+/Hero 3 cameras
The Freedom 360 allows you to use six Hero4 (it works with older Hero3+ and Hero3 models) cameras (white, silver or black) to record six video stream that can be stitched into a full spherical, equi-rectangular video. The original and innovative geometry gives you the freedom to hold the rig in any direction, no nadir blind spot to worry about. Capture everything around the rig, without obstructions.
Simply insert the Hero4 cameras (6) into the appropriate slot, fix them in place with the numbered mounting braces, mount it to the support you are intending to use (i.e. monopod), and start recording with the wifi remote that comes with the bundle.
Included in the package:
- Freedom360 Mount (black)
- 6 cameras GoPro HERO4 Black Adventure
- Snap-on lens caps for the Hero4 (6 plus 1 spare)
- Protective pouch with rain cover (made by ThinkTank)
- Adaptor kit: 3/8-16 female to 1/4-20 female and 1/4-20 female to 1/4-20 female (the Freedom360 Rig has a 1/4-20 male connector)
- 2mm L-shaped hex key
- Replacement screws (for the camera braces)
- Total weight with cameras: 525gr
- Weight without cameras: about 85gr
- Rock-solid design, made out of tough Nylon (Polyamide)
- Size: less than 10x10x10cm (lens to lens to lens), making it the most compact and stable in this class
Stitching software not included.
- Carbon-Fiber monopod (15-20mm tube diameter on the (thin) camera end, light stand, microphone stand, boom pole or similar rigging.
- Mini tabletop tripod (acts as a stand for the carbon-fiber pole)
- Super clamp (suspend the carbon-fiber monopod from the ceiling)
- Counter weights (1.5-2.5kg), depending on your shooting requirements
- Motion-stabilizing gyro (i.e. http://www.ken-lab.com/what-s-new/new-x-series-3-axis-gyros)
- 5x conversion kit (if you prefer to shoot 4-around, 1-up)
The Freedom360 rig is by default black to match the look of the cameras, and make it suitable for professional shoots, especially if you turn off the LED and the beepers off the Hero3 cameras. Should you require a custom color (almost any color is possible), contact us via email (min $100 surcharge).
For more handling, operation and shooting tips, visit the support section.