The F360 Explorer mount is a frame based mount for six GoPro Hero4 with waterproof housings. The Explorer has an inner structure to mount the individual, acrylic cases. Each housing sits in its own cradle and has a unique snap-in clip to hold it securely in place. The outer frame is very sturdy and protects the waterproof housings against external bumps. The interconnected design of the Explorer eliminates any individual camera movement. It has standard 3/8 female connectors on each corner as well as in the center of two cradles (think: build-in 5X adapters) to provide plenty of rigging options.
This is not a diving camera mount.
The F360 Explorer+ works only for shoots above water. It is waterproof and will handle dunking easily, but any footage underwater is not stitchable.
We have a previous version for GoPro Hero3+ but this is a custom order item that is not regularly in stock.
Included in the package:
- Frame mount with individual cradles
- 6 cameras GoPro HERO4 Black Adventure
- Set of 6 22mm M5 screws
- 4mm Allen wrench
- Protective wrap
- Microfiber lens cleaner, black
Stitching software not included.
- Unique snap-in, works with or without tightening the hex cap screw
- 10 stainless steel reinforced 3/8 inch female mounting points (standard tripod connector)
- Double structure design for extra stiffness
- Approximate size of the outer frame: 11cm x 11cm x 11cm
- Weight without acrylic cases and cameras: 270g
- Weight with 6 cameras: 1270gr
Add-ons (coming soon):
- Set of 8 screw-in corner bumpers: A set of eight, removable screw-in corner bumpers absorbs even more impact. Extending above the lenses, the bumpers hit possible obstacles first and help to avoid damage to the lenses. Think of it as a roll cage for your cameras. Mounted on the corners, the bumpers are easily removed in the final video.
- LowePro camera bag
- Pelican case (water proof)
Video shot with the Explorer prototype by Ignacio Ferrando, from Ábaco Digital