The original 360×180 degree mount for GoPro Hero 3 / 4 cameras: 360 video made easy
The Freedom360 allows you to use (your own) six Hero3 cameras (white, silver or black) to record six videos that can be stitched into a full spherical, equi-rectangular 360 video. The original and innovative geometry gives you the freedom to hold the rig in any direction, no nadir blind spot to worry about. Capture everything around the rig, without obstructions.
And with the bundled software, it is easier than ever to stitch individual videos into a coherent 360 video, and produce great 360 content for your audience.
Which package to choose is up to you, all of them have their individual strengths and benefits, and all of them will create great output:
- If you feel already comfortable with Autopano (APP/APG) from Kolor, we recommend getting the Autopano Video Pro (AV/AVP) package
- If you prefer a PTGui based workflow, choose the Videostitch Pro package
- If you can’t decide, try both demos, and then buy both packages :-)
Kolor Autopano Video (Pro)
Autopano Video (Pro) is using APP/APG for template creation, where you can add modifications such as leveling the horizon, choosing a projection, color corrections etc
- Automatic sound-based synchronization of the video frames
- Real-time preview: A nearly real-time preview helps you see what will be generated over the full video.
- Batch processing: Prepare several 360° video projects and render them at a later time.
- Video encoding: Video encoding is based on the industry leader, MainConcept, the largest provider of professional codecs. This is the same engine as Adobe Lightroom.
- Autopano Video Pro: GPU accelerated stitching and rendering (almost all GPUs supported)
- Mac and PC
Videostitch Pro/Extended is using PTGui Pro for template creation, allowing you to use all the great functionality inside PTGui to get a great stitch
- GPU-based rendering (NVIDIA): more CUDA cores equals faster rendering
- PTGui-based masking
- Interactive and instant preview of your 360 video (almost real time)
- Interactive stream syncing (automatic sound-based, manual for video-content based)
- Exentended: Prores 422 codec output (soon)
- Extended: multiple simultaneous GPUs (NVIDIA)
- PC (Mac version coming soon)
Hardware included in the package:
- Freedom360 Mount (black) for 6 GoPro Hero 3/4 cameras
- Snap-on lens caps for the Hero 3/4 (6 plus 1 spare)
- Protective pouch with rain cover (made by ThinkTank)
- Adaptor kit: 3/8-16 female to 1/4-20 female (the Freedom360 Rig has a 1/4-20 male connector)
- 2mm L-shaped hex key
- Replacement screws (for the camera braces)
Cameras not included
For more handling, operation and shooting tips, visit the instructions.